Help / FAQ
If you need help placing an order or are looking for some technical advice, please email us using one of the links on our contact page here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will my order ship?
- Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- I didn't get my order confirmation/tracking number. What can I do?
- Where is the rest of my order?
- How do I return an item or file a warranty claim?
- How long will it take to process my return?
- Can I exchange my order?
- Do you offer Expedited Shipping?
- I am having shipping issues with my order. Who do I contact?
- Will you ship to a PO Box?
When will my order ship?
- Most orders will ship out within 24-48 hours after purchase. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed Monday morning.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- In most cases, yes. Once an order has shipped, the customer will automatically be sent the tracking number and shipping method to the email address provided at the time of order. If you cannot find the email, please check your spam folder and/or verify the email address you are checking is the same one the order was placed under.
I didn't get my order confirmation/tracking number. What can I do?
- Order confirmations and tracking numbers are automatically sent to the email entered at the time of order. If you did not receive your order confirmation or tracking number, please check the email account that was entered when the order was placed. Please be advised that these emails may or may not make their way to your spam folder so check there as well.
Where is the rest of my order?
- In some cases, multiple item orders will be boxed individually and may have been split up by the courier. Check your tracking information for information on the number of packages. If you have received all of the packages noted in the tracking information, be sure to check the contents of the received packages thoroughly. Some items are packaged within others to reduce the number of packages in the shipment.
How do I return an item or file a warranty claim?
- If you need to return an item or file a warranty claim on a part, please email our customer service team at email@example.com. Every return will need an RMA # (return merchandise authorization) and the proper address to ship back to. DO NOT ever send a product back to us without an RMA.
How long will it take to process my return?
- Once your package is received by our warehouse, it may take up to 7-10 business days to receive your credit, depending on the volume of returns being received. Note: The COVID-19 crisis requires us to staff a limited crew to maintain a safe working environment. This has delayed returns processing. We thank you for your patience during these trying times. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided during the original order once the return has been submitted.
Can I exchange my order?
- We unfortunately do not process any direct exchanges; there is no exception to this process. If you would like to exchange any items, please return the item as stated above, then simply place a new order online for the items you would like in exchange.
Do you offer Expedited Shipping?
- Yes, we can and will expedite the shipping on any order. You will need to call us and get a shipping quote over the phone since this option is not readily available on the website.
I am having shipping issues with my order. Who do I contact?
- If your package is delayed, damaged, or not received, please send Customer Service an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the email and we will assist you as soon as possible. Please note there will be temporary delays in relation to COVID-19. We thank you for your patience.
Will you ship to a PO Box?
- No, we are not able to ship to a PO Box at this time.
Can't find what you are looking for? You can email us here for any questions you may have regarding our products or services.